After dot matrix laser treatment, the specific precautions are as follows:
- Timely cold compress and ice compress: after dot matrix laser treatment, there will be mild symptoms such as redness, swelling and pain, which can be alleviated by timely cold compress or ice compress. Dot matrix laser is a minimally invasive treatment. Micro drilling on the skin causes mild inflammation and scab on the skin surface, so there is a certain inflammatory reaction. Cold compress and ice compress can be used to reduce symptoms;
- Don’t touch water: 3-5 days after dot matrix laser, there may be small rash or scab locally, which is a normal phenomenon. Generally, don’t touch water and keep the skin clean and hygienic;
- Topical drugs: if the skin has small damage, in order to prevent infection, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ointment can be used externally. In addition, drugs that promote the repair of skin lesions, such as epidermal growth factor and fibroblast growth factor, can be used externally to promote the repair;
- Pay strict attention to sunscreen: avoid skin irritation by sunlight and ultraviolet rays, so as not to cause local pigmentation;
- Diet: during the recovery period of dot matrix laser treatment, pay attention to light diet, do not drink, do not eat spicy and stimulating food, and ensure sufficient sleep and rest, which is conducive to skin recovery.