Youth is short. In good years, many young friends often leave all kinds of scars or acne marks on their faces for various reasons. Many friends will choose dot matrix laser to remove all scars. So, what is the process of dot matrix laser scar removal?
What is the process of dot matrix laser scar removal
- Before doing laser, we should first collect the knowledge and basic knowledge about dot matrix laser on the Internet, and then go to the plastic surgery hospital famous for doing laser. It is recommended not to go to the beauty salon.
- In the hospital and doctor’s face-to-face consultation, the doctor will ask you the time of the scar and the cause of the scar. Be sure to tell the doctor frankly that the doctor will determine the treatment plan according to your condition. If you hide the condition, the doctor will make a wrong judgment, resulting in unreasonable treatment plan and affecting the treatment effect, the gain is not worth the loss.
- If your scar is shallow and not serious, the general doctor will only do dot matrix. If it is very red and deep, you may have to do both fuel and dot matrix. You may even have to fill or sew to fill the depression. It should be noted that the scar constitution cannot be treated by laser.
- Fuel laser is mainly used to reduce redness, close your blood vessels, reduce the congestion of scars, restore the scars to normal skin color, and assist dot matrix laser treatment at the same time.
- The four dot matrix laser nozzles are more targeted to stimulate your skin to grow again. The purpose of restoring normal skin or close to normal skin can be achieved through treatment. Remember that laser is not magic, and it can’t work at one time. Generally, doctors are very good. They don’t know your physique, so they don’t dare to adjust the parameters too much, otherwise it will be a tragedy to burn the skin. It takes three months to finish the dot matrix for the second time. If you need to be a pro, you must be prepared to fight a protracted war.
- Before doing it, you need to apply anesthetic (less than 10 minutes), because the laser is more painful. After that, the doctor will prescribe some anti-inflammatory and muscle generating drugs to assist the wound recovery. Be sure to apply the medicine on time according to the doctor’s advice.
The process of dot matrix laser scar removal is almost like this. After completion, do not pick the scab surface with your hand, but let it fall off by itself. Avoid smoking and alcohol, spicy after treatment, and do not touch water before the wound is free of scab. Generally, scabs will fall off in about ten days. After scabs fall off, you can apply a little aloe gel appropriately. It is safer and does not contain any chemicals.